NEW COVID REQUIRED OPENING HOURS
(to keep the risk of infection as low as possible)
MONDAY from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
TUESDAY from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
WEDNESDAY from 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
THURSDAY from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
FRIDAY from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
alternately Dr. Bauer-Schartner or Dr. Bauer Hannes
We kindly ask you to give prescriptions in advance by telephone to 03848/60010 or by email to email@example.com!
Antigen test now possible in the health center!
My aim is to test all suspected corona cases as quickly as possible in order to identify positive cases as quickly as possible and isolate them so that the disease cannot spread any further. From experience it can be said that the symptoms of the coronavirus are mostly NOT different from a normal cold.
Therefore I ask you to have a quick test carried out if you have any cold symptoms.
A rapid antigen test is meaningful in symptomatic patients. In asymptomatic people and with long-lasting symptoms, the test is imprecise and is therefore not used by me. The gold standard in these cases is the PCR test, which is also crossed off here and sent to the hygiene laboratory of the Medical University of Graz.
If a test is positive, I refer to the information sheet under the heading health advice.
Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
Telephone health advice 1450
If you have specific symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath, breathing difficulties), stay at home and please dial health number 1450 for further steps (diagnostic work-up). Midnight to midnight.
Welcome to my Medical Practice. I look forward to welcome you!
- From now on discussions, consultations on an appointment basis
- Acute-ordinations for colds, pains etc. without advance notification
- If transfers are needed please telephone advance notice to be able to prepare these to shorten the waiting time at the registration.
The vaccine offers protection against the “real flu”.
When should you get vaccinated?
The best time for the flu vaccination begins in late October. However, it can also be performed at any later time – even if influenza cases already occur.
Who should get vaccinated?
- People over 50 years
- People with chronic underlying diseases (heart or lung disease, asthma, diabetes, kidney failure)
- Patients with congenital or acquired immune deficiency
- Children from 7 months up to 4 years
- Pregnant women and women who want to get pregnant during a flu season
DR. UWE BAUER-SCHARTNER
• General doctor
• Emergency doctor
• School doctor VS, NMS, Poly Eisenerz
• Firefighter doctor of FFW Eisenerz
• all cash registers and private
Address and opening times
|Monday||8:00 - 11:3014:30 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 12:00|
|Wednesday||14:30 - 17:30|
|Thursday||8:00 - 12:00|
|Friday||8:00 - 12:00|