Welcome to my Medical Practice. I look forward to welcome you!
- From now on discussions, consultations on an appointment basis
- Acute-ordinations for colds, pains etc. without advance notification
- If transfers are needed please telephone advance notice to be able to prepare these to shorten the waiting time at the registration.
The vaccine offers protection against the “real flu”.
When should you get vaccinated?
The best time for the flu vaccination begins in late October. However, it can also be performed at any later time – even if influenza cases already occur.
Who should get vaccinated?
- People over 50 years
- People with chronic underlying diseases (heart or lung disease, asthma, diabetes, kidney failure)
- Patients with congenital or acquired immune deficiency
- Children from 7 months up to 4 years
- Pregnant women and women who want to get pregnant during a flu season
Tick vaccination – now!
TBE – 2020 vaccination campaign from February 1, 2020 to August 31, 2020
DR. UWE BAUER-SCHARTNER
• General doctor
• Emergency doctor
• School doctor VS, NMS, Poly Eisenerz
• Firefighter doctor of FFW Eisenerz
• all cash registers and private
Address and opening times
|Monday||8:00 - 11:3014:30 - 17:30|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 12:00|
|Wednesday||14:30 - 17:30|
|Thursday||8:00 - 12:00|
|Friday||8:00 - 12:00|